Sales engineer (m/f/x)
Published on: 05/05/2022 | by: MARIDIS GmbH
Your Job as:
Sales Engineer (m/f/x) | Fulltime
Mecklenburg-Vorpommern / Deutschland
MARIDIS is a medium-sized, owner-managed company with a comprehensive range of innovative solutions, global services for the diagnosis of large engines, carefully selected spare parts from OEMs and original manufacturers as well as fast, efficient support.
Protecting engines, reducing fuel consumption and therefore costs is the ultimate objective of the remote diagnostics based on databanks and of the assessment of the engine status implemented by MARIDIS. Our products provide specific recommendations for technical and economical optimization, easy use, self-explanatory software, precise measurement results and all relevant data at a single glance.
With the same care we put into preparing our own products, we also choose the manufacturers and genuine spare parts offered by MarParts. We specialize in delivering OEM and quality spare parts worldwide, providing expertise and ensuring continuous availabiity.
Your tasks and our requirements
- Order acceptance: processing of requests, offers and orders, order initiation, customer contacts and visits
- Order processing: creation and calculation of offers, technical clarification of requests, pricing according to an internal key, creation of orders, budget control, compliance with costs and invoice preparation
- Organisation: qualitative and quantitative hedging of sales performance, coordination of timely delivery, control of shipping associated processes, processing of complaints, authority to act and sign within the scope of the granted authorization
- Training: Completed training as an engineer for metal professions
- Experience: at least 3 years of professional experience in the specified activity
- Skills: Technical and organizational knowledge concerning engine repairs
- Foreign language skills in English as well as in the drafting of offers and contracts
What you can expect:
- Flat hierarchies and mutual cooperation in an owner-managed, medium-sized company
- Flexible working hours; no shift and weekend services
- A permanent full-time employment contract
- 30 vacation days per year
Interested? Apply now.
We are looking forward to your informative application to:
Contact person: Daniel Gau
Phone: +49 381 77 89 388 0
Fax: +49 381 77 89 388 9