YOUR FULL-FEATURED SOFTWARE SOLUTION OPTIMIZING ENGINE OPERATION
MarPrime Instruct is part of the MarPrime System, an all-in-one solution of cylinder pressure handheld devices: It optimizes the engine operation for high engine reliability, low fuel and cylinder consumption. Errors and saving potentials will be identified and analyzed, clear instructions for efficient usage will be shown to the operator. With its interface to the PMI system, MarPrime Instruct works on every vessel worldwide via the CoCoS system. This import option can be used for all electronic controlled engines – analyze, optimize and operate efficiently.
TARGET-BASED AND HIGHLY EFFICIENT ALL-IN-ONE REPORTING OF CONCLUSIONS
In combination with MarPrime Ultra, our software MarPrime Instruct makes any further additional software dispensable. It determines the performance of your engine and provides comparisons with other parameters. Once installed, MarPrime Instruct immediately provides all the critical information you need to ensure optimal performance. Data regarding potential savings in fuel and lubricating oil consumption is compiled for immediate conclusions. Charterers receive a compelling report that meets their requirements in all respects: A successful operation of the vessel and a transparent, economically convincing performance are comprehensively presented to your partners.
INDIVIDUAL reports FOR RAPID REACTIONS AND CONVINCING COMMUNICATION
All results and their conception as well as an effective communication of facts will be realized in your best interest: MarPrime Instruct structures the complete results data for your use and also for the requirements of your partners. To do this, MarPrime Instruct creates individually designed performance reports that meet your requirements and those of charterers around the world.
FULLY compatible SOFTWARE SYSTEM, Immediately usable on all devices
MarPrime Instruct not only forms a central part of the MarPrime System, our highly compatible software also works on all relevant third-party devices. This provides the crucial basis for a fast and trouble-free conversion ensuring all-in-one reports immediately after installation. The software can be easily installed and works directly on every vessel worldwide via the CoCoS system. This data import option can be used for all electronic controlled engines and results in two decisive advantages:
- Secure data import: The operation data from an exported CSV file will be imported automatically into the input mask of MarPrime Instruct to avoid manual readings, incorrect entries and additional measurements.
- Adjustment to your needs: Parameter names may differ between CoCos installations on different vessels. For this reason, these names were outsourced to an external file and can be adapted to the configuration without carrying out another MarPrime Instruct update.
MarPrime Instruct features
- Input & evaluation mask
- ISO correction
- Engine performance field for propulsion engine
- Engine layout diagram
- Engine diagnosis with diesel expert system
- optimizing tool
- report system
Instructions: Get started right away
After using your MarPrime cylinder pressure indicator for measurement, upload the data file, record the additional parameters by hand as usual and enter them into the input mask. A review is carried out immediately and will be displayed in plain and simple data. A practical universal evaluation concept, implemented in software, coming directly from the operating ship: Learn more in this step-by-step introduction.
- Enter all parameters required in addition to the usual cylinder pressure measurement
- For a quick overview regarding the engine condition a traffic-light-system is implemented
- Measurements are displayed in the performance field of the engine
- For the purpose of comparison the measurements are ISO corrected and displayed as reference to the shop test
- Engine layout presents the measurements in connection with the state of the propulsion system/propeller curve for sea going vessels
- Evaluation and summary take place via an implemented expert system
- Engine parameters are presented and evaluated in an alarm management system which links to recommended actions
- Option to optimize parameters such as fuel consumption and cylinder oil consumption
The comparison function is capable of comparing several measurements with one another
Compare measurements of time, of different vessels or power plants
- All data can be exchanged between the programs as file or PDF
- Use your database just like any other business documents
- Easy-to-use reporting application allows better communication between
engine operator and manager of fleet or manager of energy efficiency
- MarPrime Instruct supports improvement of the ship‘s efficiency, reporting and monitoring
- It contributes to the SEEMP initiative for monitoring, implementing improvements and reporting of efficiency
- The expert system gives improvement advises for engines and the propulsion system without additional expenses
- Optional cloud services can be used for maritime and power plant applications and data can be accessed web-based
- The combination of this data with other products results in a logical extension to products
- Examples for product extensions: Power Meter MarTorque or our noon-to-noon report with certified CO2 monitoring
- Your benefit: Online access to your data from everywhere