ADVANCED TORQUE & THRUST MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
This advanced Shaft Power Measurement System takes the torsion measurement on the running propeller shaft with 2 digital probes with an accuracy on 0,1 μm. In relation to the torsion forces on the propeller shaft and the shaft speed the Shaft Power Measurement System calculates the torque and the power output.
EASILY INSTALLED SYSTEM WITH SELF-CALIBRATING PRECISION
As a new additional feature the thrust measurement is available. The system can be easily installed and calibrated by the customer every time. All parts are pre-fabricated and ready for assembly. Besides the standard measurement of torque, power and revolution MarTorque is able to support programs for displaying the performance diagrams of propulsion plant under current operating conditions in order to optimize fuel oil consumption.
Thrust measurement evaluates directly the degree of effectiveness for the propulsion plant and informs about changes in the vessels performance. Modular system construction with expandable functionality. Modules for Thrust, Flow Meter Connection, GPS Connection on request.
MarTorque Thrust features
- Highly accurate signal probes
- Simple installation and start-up calibration
- No installation service required
- Continuous power monitoring at moderate costs
- Simple user interface
- Standard connection to the automation maker
- Connection points for additional data as flow meter on request
- Basically maintenance free
- Optimize the main engine speed, cursing/ endurance range, vessel speed and time with the daily fixed fuel consumption and data about the Load Point.
- Based on theoretical knowledge about the Main Engine Performance Field and the measured power you optimize all these parameters for better communication with the bridge.
- Monitoring the efficiency, safety and environmental parameters
- Always up-to-date performance diagrams of your propulsion plant
- “Quick view” diagnosis of propulsion plant performance
- Presenting performance optimization potentials
- Consultancy services for optimal propulsion Plant operation